Friday, February 7, 2014

New challenges

Greetings folks. Welcome to the first edition of To the stage and beyond! In this journey, we will track my progress towards getting on stage tentatively in September for my first INBA Mens Physique competition. I've contracted with a trainer and we are on our way. In this journey I hope to not only mold a physique that I've always looked forward to achieving but most importantly, being able to motivate others to achieve goals they may have otherwise thought to be out of their reach. I feel that most of us don't lack the ability but simply the will to go out and achieve whatever it is we are passionate about. I hope that though this blog and my journey, you all can see that even a average person such as myself can achieve great things simply by putting in max effort and taking "I can't" our of the equation!

No comments:

Post a Comment